DishDepot.com Server not found

Looks like something is wrong there. The address returned is messed up. I also tried calling and got an answering machine so I'm not sure what's going on. Their DirecTV site resolves OK.

Last edited:
Looks like something is wrong there. The address returned is messed up. I also tried calling and got an answering machine so I'm not sure what's going on. Their DirecTV site resolves OK.
Maybe Claude now works for them? :D

Based on the URL confusion that Laddyboy noted (prepending www.www. to the URL), I'd say that Amazon fragged their web server configuration.

Mark just called me back. They switched providers and have been reconfiguring. They are back up and running although I would expect it to take some time for the URL to resolve correctly once again. Their facebook has been OK. I suggest calling if the URL doesn't resolve correctly.

Mark just called me back. They switched providers and have been reconfiguring. They are back up and running although I would expect it to take some time for the URL to resolve correctly once again.
The URL appears to be resolving fine. The web server is pushing back with the wrong symbolic address.

It has worked for me since I saw others having problems by using Google DNS. (either one 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)