DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 2/20/2008 12:40pm - 62 changes

By the Format being harder I meant:

- Many different threads per week instead of one.
- Threads in an entirely different area of the site rather than the Dish Network area.

In regards to the Pub, I was simply referring to the concept of information that was only available if you pay $20.

I have nothing against the site asking for people to become members, just for the "you won't know what Dish is really planning to do unless you pay up" aspect.

It's not "rumors", it's information. If it were rumors, then there would be no basis for the Pub Forum to claim ownership, since a rumor is simply a possibility that has no facts to back it up.

No one would need or want to sign up for membership just to hear "rumors", they could make up their own.

So, when someone says "you need to sign up for the Pub Forum in order to find out what is really going on", then they can only be referring to information (or what is being represented as information), not rumors.

The information is always brought out of the pub afterwards. Pub members get first dibbs at the information due to their donations to the "light bill" here.

Digi, I would rename a note in "Availability" for those UPxx or similar to "Not a Channel", not as "Not Available" right now. Those services doesn't have any PIDs and any bit of content (video/audio/etc) and cannot be describe as Avail/not avail.

Digi, I would rename a note in "Availability" for those UPxx or similar to "Not a Channel", not as "Not Available" right now. Those services doesn't have any PIDs and any bit of content (video/audio/etc) and cannot be describe as Avail/not avail.
There is no way for the automation or a single operator to determine that about many of the Upxx channels. In fact, you can't be certain that some of them do not exist.