DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 3/26/2008 7:00am - 1 change

My personal theory on the uplinks is as follows:

Dish must be rolling around laughing ... :bounce

They must be thinking ... "Hey ... poked around at SatelliteGuys today ... they are really itching for the Chiller channel ... in our next uplink ... lets add a channel with a channel name close to Chiller. Lets see how much those guys over there squirm ... " :cool:

Or they could be thinking ... "Hmmm ... looking at SatelliteGuys today, read that some folks are leaving because they have to have SciFi in HD. Lets uplink the channel for now so we put the carrot out there and maybe stop a few from leaving ..." :cool:

Either way ... I am just as much a sucker as the rest of you :D

So, Scott's not the only tease around here, Charlie is too ;)

Well, call me paranoid ... but see ... I was right ;)

Dish: "Those SatelliteGuys are clicking on that uplink report over there like crazy, lets send a chunk of changes up and then yank them right away ... lets see how that makes them squirm ..." :D

or WTF-HD. :)

If all they are turning on is LiLs... then I get the lump of coal again as I don't think Buffalo is even on the schedule (although promised in 2006).

I won't be a whiner though as I get excellent OTA now. I will simply take all this coal and build a nice comfortable fire. :)

I still don't see anything... fixing to kick it back into automated mode and hope it doesn't burp again. I'll be mobile for a while so hopefully a mod will keep an eye on things.

Now now.. there is no guarantee that this is a "sausage fest" there could be women monitoring the site too... the dating chats with all men pouncing on the lone female are the only true sausage fests...

Well, call me paranoid ... but see ... I was right ;)

Dish: "Those SatelliteGuys are clicking on that uplink report over there like crazy, lets send a chunk of changes up and then yank them right away ... lets see how that makes them squirm ..." :D

I don't believe anyone called you paranoid, it's just that you're not a sycophant.

I totally agree and, if you look back over posts on this board over the last few months, you'll see I offered essentially the same interpretation of things.

Whatever Dish does or doesn't turn on, I'm sure they're up there chuckling.

Now now.. there is no guarantee that this is a "sausage fest" there could be women monitoring the site too... the dating chats with all men pouncing on the lone female are the only true sausage fests...

oh yeah, which sites are those? uh...not that im looking to visit or anything...and drop the "broken man" act in order to rise above the sexual savages that are promising "foreplay via cam"....thats just not my cup of tea