DishNetwork Uplink Activity Report - 4/11/2008 6:37am - No new HD

Could the title of the thread be modified so that it was not so long ... so that the date and maybe the time could be seen when you first enter the forums area?

Right now it shows: "DishNetwork Uplink Activity..." (what is displayed is truncated from the whole title of course)

Maybe something like "DN UL Rpt 4/11/2008 6:37am..." would work...

Ted...

Could the title of the thread be modified so that it was not so long ... so that the date and maybe the time could be seen when you first enter the forums area?

Right now it shows: "DishNetwork Uplink Activity..." (what is displayed is truncated from the whole title of course)

Maybe something like "DN UL Rpt 4/11/2008 6:37am..." would work...

Ted...
You could always look at the number of threads in the Uplink Center forum (this link: SatelliteGuys.US - Powered by vBulletin) and wait for it to change.

When it increases, there is another thread (perhaps a new Uplink Activity Report). If that's what you are waiting for, I find that is the easiest way to tell. I, however, like to read all that has been said in the forum's different threads and so I see the new thread when it happens.

Charlie,

Please light up some new national HD if for no other reason than to stop the sniping between members here in the E* forums. Then, we'll be free to put the heat back on you and start threads bitchin' about the poor PQ on those channels.
Any criticism or parody of Charlie is "fair game", as he has made billions of dollars from Dish Network.

However, only a crude person could attack the working staff for "not doing anything". Especially when there are reports here with "600 changes" and other reports showing changes at midnight !

Deuplinked until April 2010 :

SciFi HD mpeg 4
Usa HD mpeg4
MGM HD mpeg4

:D

Last edited: