DishNow! Info FYI

nyislander

Original poster
Jun 25, 2009
PA
Several days ago I sent Dish Network - Programming the following email:

I recently purchased a DishNow! 301 receiver and I have been using the Green Dot MoneyPak card to purchase the Classic Gold 250 package for the past 2 months. I noticed that many authorized Dish Network retailers no longer offer the DishNow! hardware (301 receiver) and I have heard that this programming package will not be offered in the future - is this correct? I like this pay-as-you-go option since I do not watch a lot of TV. You still offer this package on your website and I have not received any info from Dish Network that the DishNow! programming package will be discontinued. Please clarify.

The Dish Network Programming rep response was:

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please be advised that your programming packages will not be discontinued. You will still be able to purchase a prepaid card and still enjoy our best value and service. Unfortunately, the prepaid equipment is no longer available in the market.

We realize that in today’s competitive world you have a choice in services. We thank you for your continued support

DISH Network is committed to providing world class customer service to our customers. In an effort to continually improve our services, we ask that you take time to complete this short survey ...

Hope they weren't crossing their fingers and toes when they said this!! Sounds very positive that we will be OK for awhile now. Thanks for the post nyislander.

Dish hd has alot better pq since the MPEG4 conversion

Fashion HD Pixelization

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)