Do not see AMC in the Welcome Pack

chibi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2008
I see AMC in HD because of the free preview, but the SD version is not showing up in "My Channels" list or in the channel
list on dish.com.

Funny , I have the Welcome pack on my other account and AMC is there in HD no less ,as well as sd. AMC was in the Welcome pack before the dispute too.

Funny , I have the Welcome pack on my other account and AMC is there in HD no less ,as well as sd. AMC was in the Welcome pack before the dispute too.

I know it's currently in free preview for everyone, but I heard HD only. Before it was in Welcome pack, but in the higher packages. It is supposably a new deal, but Dish's site does not show it in the Welcome pack.

nope freeview for everyone

10/21 uplink

131 - AMC [MPEG2 SD] added to EchoStar14 119W TP 08 ConUS beam (American Movie Classics) (A) (FP)
131 - AMC [MPEG4 SD] added to Nimiq5 72.7W TP 09 ConUS beam (American Movie Classics) (A) (FP)

FP-free preview ;)

garys said:
Sorry, I was thinking only of English packages.

Do not feel the need to apologize; most people forget or do not even know English channels are in the Dish Latino packs. I often find myself forgetting those Dish America packs. :)

MikeD-C05 said:

It is not showing up on the site. Hopefully, it is an error. If so, I hope they add a channel for Welcome Pack subs. I noticed AXS shows up under Dish Latino Plus on the site now (although not on the channel lineup card).

Well if it is no longer going to be in the AMC pack ,then that tells you that the price we are now going to pay for it has gone up a lot. Because AMC was always in the Welcome pack before.

Glad to see THE WALKING DEAD new season again on Dish.

Many people I know switch out on DISH just for THE WALKING DEAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts