Does TT have competition?

doneill76

Original poster
Dec 28, 2005
Are there products sold by other companies that perform the same function as TT? Or do they have the market cornered?

It's a great idea, to be able to connect a sat. radio to your computer with a device that will allow you to program and set a timer to record a program; as well as to take that file, drag it to iTunes or something which will allow you to then put it on an iPod. I just wish that the bugs were worked out before it was put on the market.

Because of all of the issues that people seem to be having, I sometimes get the feeling that 6 months before Stern left regular radio, someone "threw together" a device that MIGHT do what it claims to.

doneill76 said:
Are there products sold by other companies that perform the same function as TT? Or do they have the market cornered?
It's a great idea, to be able to connect a sat. radio to your computer with a device that will allow you to program and set a timer to record a program; as well as to take that file, drag it to iTunes or something which will allow you to then put it on an iPod. I just wish that the bugs were worked out before it was put on the market.
Because of all of the issues that people seem to be having, I sometimes get the feeling that 6 months before Stern left regular radio, someone "threw together" a device that MIGHT do what it claims to.

Time Trax has been around longer than 6 months.

However, to answer your question. There are other alternatives for Sirius - by google'ing the search or checking out these forums : http://openforums.mail-drop.org/viewforum.php?f=2
You can read about the alternatives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)