DTV does not qualify for WatchESPN?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have access with Charter internet. (I have Dish for TV) No sign in, as long as I am on the Charter ISP it comes up with their logo and can play live TV.

I have access with Charter internet. (I have Dish for TV) No sign in, as long as I am on the Charter ISP it comes up with their logo and can play live TV.
Same thing with me. I have Dish for tv but I used to have U-Verse and now WOW! (Wide Open West) for internet/phone. I have always been able to get ESPN3 through both those providers, even though I've never had tv service from either one. Although WOW! only has ESPN3 and not the entire WatchESPN package.

I am unable to Get FIOS tv where I am on Long Island. I do have Fios internet/phone with my Directv. WatchEspn states you must be a FIOS TV subscriber to access it.

I am unable to Get FIOS tv where I am on Long Island. I do have Fios internet/phone with my Directv. WatchEspn states you must be a FIOS TV subscriber to access it.

I would question that ... give them a call and explain.

From what I can tell, I get ESPN3 because of my ISP , they carry it.

Now I have yet to figure out how to get it to my TV, but at least I can watch it on my Computer monitor ... would rather watch it on the 60" Pioneer Elite !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)