DTV NFL Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.
/fidget.

Waiting until this year's Sunday Ticket special to order D*.

Was 7/1 last year.

Moving in on 7/5.

/fidget.

I guess i should call a tech support call center and see if they have any stands/promos yet. Every year when I worked there they had the promos out 5-6 days in advance all over the call center.

Do you need to be connected to a phone line on all tvs to show the package? I have it ordered, but dont feel like buying a wireless phone jack for the tv downstairs.

I found the phone line connection to be a yes or no. The new receivers don't require a phone line like the H20 or HR20. However I have experienced Sport Packages not working on a receiver not connected to a phone line. So the only real way of know is when ST is on in your house. I wish it was a better answer then that but reports have gone both ways.

And if you make sure you have your email correct on your online account, be sure to tell them your favorite NFL team and you'll get an email each week, usually on Thursday, with the schedule that week including HD games with your team highlighted. I print that email out every week when I go to setup my favorite list for the day.

I get the auto email. Its good at letting you know whats in HD. Now that CBS is doing more games it might not matter that much since only Browns, Texans, Raiders and other low bottom teams wont be in HD. Sorry guys. I wish they were all in HD.

I get the auto email. Its good at letting you know whats in HD. Now that CBS is doing more games it might not matter that much since only Browns, Texans, Raiders and other low bottom teams wont be in HD. Sorry guys. I wish they were all in HD.

But, people were talking that CBS is adding to thier NFL HD package, Won't they all be in HD this year ......

Jimbo

no, they will be a few games short....i don't remember how many. i think i read some place that 15 games (including a few on fox) would be in sd this season.

I think every once in a while FOX has a Sunday game not in HD too.

Correct. Fox has been doing 6 a week and they have a 7th game sometimes that are in SD (usually Arizona game).

CBS has only been doing 3 but will now to up to 6 as well and they also have a 7th game sometimes that won't be in HD.

The rumor sounds like 12 per week in HD. 16 games minus MNF and SNF=14 games on per week. Weeks with byes all games will be HD, weeks with an extra game on Thur. or Sat or on the 1st week a 2nd Mom nite game only 1 will not be in HD. I think that I read 15 SD games total for the season, but don't remember the source, so I won't say that it's true.

i am a sunday ticket/super fan subscriber but still have the 3 lnb dish with h10 receiver. last year to accomodate this subscription, tnthd was suspended. I recall that at least one sunday, it was an arizona home game, that it was not shown in HD on sunday ticket/sf until one of the games in HD switched over to that arizona game because it ran late. I was wondering for me to take full advantage of this subscription would I need to convert to mp4 equip/dish knowing that there are going to be more games broadcast in HD on sunday and that capacity was exceedded at least once during last years season?

Just like the 100 HD channel count, 15 or 20 non-HD games is great and something I can definitely live with. Of course I am not a Browns, Texans, Cardinals or Raiders fan. Sorry guys but you are probably used to it by now.

i am a sunday ticket/super fan subscriber but still have the 3 lnb dish with h10 receiver. last year to accomodate this subscription, tnthd was suspended. I recall that at least one sunday, it was an arizona home game, that it was not shown in HD on sunday ticket/sf until one of the games in HD switched over to that arizona game because it ran late. I was wondering for me to take full advantage of this subscription would I need to convert to mp4 equip/dish knowing that there are going to be more games broadcast in HD on sunday and that capacity was exceedded at least once during last years season?

If you are an HD subscriber, definately get yourself the new 5 LNB Slimline dish and an HR20 or H20 receiver. Now there is no definitive word that all the HD NFL ST games are going to be in MPEG4 on 99 or 103 sats, but there will be channels, sat alignments, transponders and bandwidth changes all over the place in August and September. Until we know further, I would get the dish and receiver as a precaution. If it turns out you do need those, there is going to be a huge rush in September and you problably wont get an immediate appointment.

The rumor sounds like 12 per week in HD. 16 games minus MNF and SNF=14 games on per week. Weeks with byes all games will be HD, weeks with an extra game on Thur. or Sat or on the 1st week a 2nd Mom nite game only 1 will not be in HD. I think that I read 15 SD games total for the season, but don't remember the source, so I won't say that it's true.

i think i saw it on hdsportsnet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts