EA Sports Fight Night Round 3

I already have my copy paid off, and will be picking up around 3 in the afternoon! cant wait! its such a fun game! I want to hop on live and box people there

I picked up my copy yesterday for 360 and its awesome. I haven't had the chance to play online but playing Gotti vs Ward (my fav fight of my time) was one of the best gaming experiences i've had since the first time I played ESPN NFL 2k5 (RIP). It is pretty tough though as you have to actually strategize a lot more than the demo (and also I reccommend changing your controls... the defaults with the built in "cheap hits" like headbutts is really a pain) but overall its awesome and the graphics are unreal.

Online is NOT FUN for me at least, we will see later on...right now I played someone in heavyweights and of course he had ALI, I had 165 punches landed to his 52 and he beat me, seemed like ALI could punch right through my blocks, so of course I am 3-2 ( the other loss I threw in the towel cause the kid again had ALI and was doing the same thing, oh well, the first player game is a Blast I love it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)