Echostar Tech Corp 5.0 IR Remote Code for DISH Network 40" RPTV?

wileadams

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Greenwood, Indiana
Does anybody know what code to put into the Echostar Technology Corp 5.0 IR remote to control the DISHNetwork 40" RPTV? I can't seem to get mine to work. I haven't had to use the one that came with the TV for a long time and the batteries were dead and whan I replaced them, they would not control the TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The remote has a green 1 on the bottom below the DISH Network logo on the back it says "5.0 IR Echostar Technologies Corporation 118575 Made in Mexico Patent Pending." I need to adjust the colors on the TV after a power outage.

Thanks!

It is made by Thomson Consumer Electronics (RCA) try their codes it should default to the TV code if it came with the TV you may have another problem you can always call 800-333-3474 for tech support.

In the new Dish manuals, they list TV's under the ECHOSTAR brandname, that is how I got mine to work with my older remote. Unfortunately, I am not near any of my manuals that have it to give you the code. Maybe someone here with a 522, 811, or 921 can help.

I am having the same problem with my TV. I do however have the remote which came with the TV. I believe it is the remote to an 811(whatever the HD DVR is). Does anyone know how to program this remote to control a 522 or how to program the 522 remote to control the TV the code 722 doesn't work.

Thanks!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)