EHD Transfer cant see some shows

darrengs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 13, 2012
NJ
I received my Hopper with sling and I have been moving all of my current recording from my exisiting Hopper to my EHD. There are several shows that I am not able to transfer, they simply do not show up on the list of items to transfer. Is there any trick to getting these last few show over to my EHD?

How many shows have you transferred? What shows are not showing up. There is a 999 episode limit for display. You can transfer more, but only 999 will show. As you delete shows, the ones that are not showing will show.

i have transferred everything over to my EHD, except for 23 episodes of dateline and 3 episodes of 20/20. They simply do not show up when going through the transfer.

I received my Hopper with sling and I have been moving all of my current recording from my exisiting Hopper to my EHD. There are several shows that I am not able to transfer, they simply do not show up on the list of items to transfer. Is there any trick to getting these last few show over to my EHD?

This is a bug that's been around for some time now. All you can really do is wait and hope they show up in the menu the next time you're ready to transfer.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Getting closer. I turned off folders and now the Dateline showed up. Just missing 3 20/20 episodes.

The No Folders view tends to show more items than having the episodes under one name. But I'm seeing a limit of 36 or 100 or more, depending on when I try it. So there is something more to be found. Get as many as you can by Title and by DVR Date, No Folders and by Title. If really desperate, copy the first ones listed to a spare disk to clear the way. My latest problem is the record date after transfer is wrong and not year 2106 this time. It is the day of transfer.

Contending with my first W129 outage due to heavy clouds. It's coming back but lost it for 1/2 hour. Normally in upper 40's or better especially the locals spotbeam.
-Ken

Because so many people have complained about the limitations of folders, I have never used them. I just use the option "Folders by Title" and sort "By DVR Date"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)