Elementary

The ratings for this show are okay, but will CBS renew it for a 2nd season? I think so...however, they have certainly cancelled other shows with similar ratings - if they don't forecast a 100-episode run then it's gone...now, it's elementary.

10 p.m.
CBS: "Elementary" (10.9 million, 7.0/12)
ABC: "Scandal" (7.4 million, 5.0/8)
NBC: "Rock Center with Brian Williams" (3.6 million, 2.5/4)

I have watched it after P.O.I and it is ok but is just not clicking with me but I am trying to give it a chance but I tend to doze off on it :)

If Joan agrees to work under Sherlock perhaps they should rename this episode to "Dirty Pillows, Soiled Sheets" (note the obscure Carrie reference).
rimshot-1.gif
Anyway, this show appears to be morphing into Castle with Beckett...er, Joan, taking a primary role as investigator and secondary role babysitting Castle, er...I mean Sherlock. I feel it is only a matter of time before Joan utters the words we're all expecting to hear, "No S#$^ Sherlock!" Regardless, I enjoy this show and I'm glad to see it return to the air after the holidays. :)

It's one of the few new shows with decent ratings...of course, since this is CBS it's 10-11 million viewers in the 10:00 PM time-slot mean nothing and they'll cancel it after Season 1 if they don't see running 100-episodes and making it to syndication. I like the show, but I live without it so it's probably gone. We shall see.

Yes I see rating are decent but I just cannot get into the show and I have watched since it has started :)

I still watch it, but problem is that it goes too quick. You do not have time to see a bunch of clues add up to a solved case. The episodes seem to end in the last 5 minutes when a new clue suddenly appears that solves the case.

Again if you have Amazon Prime you can watch the BBC version "Sherlock" and see a much better show. Of course it is 90 minutes without commercials.

The Red Team: Thursday, 31 January 2013 (10:00 PM ET)

"During his suspension from the NYPD, Sherlock investigates a hit-and-run accident involving a conspiracy theorist; Watson tries to make peace between Gregson and Sherlock."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2624868/

Conspiracy theorist? I think they meant to say Conspiracy terrorist. ;)

There's going to be an episode after the Super Bowl, too. Love how CBS is doing this. They had a new Hawaii Five-O after the AFC game.

S~

The Deductionist: Sunday, 3 February 2013 (10:00 PM ET)

"Sherlock tries to catch Martin Ennis, and erratic criminal, before he strikes again; Sherlock works with an FBI profiler who wrote a book on Ennis; Watson may be evicted from her apartment."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2624870/

The Deductionist? Sound like a show about taxes with guest H.R. Block.

Holmes is being entertained by strippers who rob him, only to have him turn the tide because it's a police sting. After Holmes thumps on his punching dummy Bob, we're then treated to a classic Black Sabbath number followed a brutal escape by a sociopath. Great opening!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts