Elementary

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
The ratings for this show are okay, but will CBS renew it for a 2nd season? I think so...however, they have certainly cancelled other shows with similar ratings - if they don't forecast a 100-episode run then it's gone...now, it's elementary.

10 p.m.
CBS: "Elementary" (10.9 million, 7.0/12)
ABC: "Scandal" (7.4 million, 5.0/8)
NBC: "Rock Center with Brian Williams" (3.6 million, 2.5/4)

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
I have watched it after P.O.I and it is ok but is just not clicking with me but I am trying to give it a chance but I tend to doze off on it :)

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
If Joan agrees to work under Sherlock perhaps they should rename this episode to "Dirty Pillows, Soiled Sheets" (note the obscure Carrie reference).
rimshot-1.gif
Anyway, this show appears to be morphing into Castle with Beckett...er, Joan, taking a primary role as investigator and secondary role babysitting Castle, er...I mean Sherlock. I feel it is only a matter of time before Joan utters the words we're all expecting to hear, "No S#$^ Sherlock!" Regardless, I enjoy this show and I'm glad to see it return to the air after the holidays. :)

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
It's one of the few new shows with decent ratings...of course, since this is CBS it's 10-11 million viewers in the 10:00 PM time-slot mean nothing and they'll cancel it after Season 1 if they don't see running 100-episodes and making it to syndication. I like the show, but I live without it so it's probably gone. We shall see.

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Yes I see rating are decent but I just cannot get into the show and I have watched since it has started :)

mike123abc

Too many cables
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
I still watch it, but problem is that it goes too quick. You do not have time to see a bunch of clues add up to a solved case. The episodes seem to end in the last 5 minutes when a new clue suddenly appears that solves the case.

Again if you have Amazon Prime you can watch the BBC version "Sherlock" and see a much better show. Of course it is 90 minutes without commercials.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
The Red Team: Thursday, 31 January 2013 (10:00 PM ET)

"During his suspension from the NYPD, Sherlock investigates a hit-and-run accident involving a conspiracy theorist; Watson tries to make peace between Gregson and Sherlock."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2624868/

Conspiracy theorist? I think they meant to say Conspiracy terrorist. ;)

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
There's going to be an episode after the Super Bowl, too. Love how CBS is doing this. They had a new Hawaii Five-O after the AFC game.

S~

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
The Deductionist: Sunday, 3 February 2013 (10:00 PM ET)

"Sherlock tries to catch Martin Ennis, and erratic criminal, before he strikes again; Sherlock works with an FBI profiler who wrote a book on Ennis; Watson may be evicted from her apartment."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2624870/

The Deductionist? Sound like a show about taxes with guest H.R. Block.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
Holmes is being entertained by strippers who rob him, only to have him turn the tide because it's a police sting. After Holmes thumps on his punching dummy Bob, we're then treated to a classic Black Sabbath number followed a brutal escape by a sociopath. Great opening!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)