Eureka thread

Finally caught up with everything but the last episode which is next week. While this season started strong, I was really disappointed in the last part of the story arc - the last two episodes were pretty lame, and that was frustrating know this is almost the very end.

I am hopeful the finale will be a traditional fun, funky Eureka episode. But with the town being shut down, who knows? Maybe the worm hole will send them back to the original time line. Regardless, I am righteously pissed at Sigh Figh for killing off one of my favorite bubble-gum sci-fi shows. It always made me laugh over the years. Gone before its time.

Yes, I'm disappointed that they are ending Eureka too.
I always enjoyed it, mainly the characters ...

They had some REALLY out there shows, but others were pretty good.

Well... that was bittersweet. I have really enjoyed this show, silly though it may be at times. A decent final episode, and it did a good job given its task of wrapping the show up. Still, sad to see it end. But there is always Netflix :)

And why did I just know when the last scene started in the car, with Zoey and the Sheriff, in the rain, what was going to happen? Just felt right!

Definitely going to miss this show.

the ending left it open for someone to revive it.....................

Except for the fact that they probably sold off all the sets... it would have been great to have an annual christmas episode or something. But Sigh-figh bites. :(

Although character cross-overs into W13 is possible.

Well... that was bittersweet. I have really enjoyed this show, silly though it may be at times. A decent final episode, and it did a good job given its task of wrapping the show up. Still, sad to see it end. But there is always Netflix :)

But Netflix has nothing that is New, I've seen all the episodes and they tend to occasionally run weekend Eureka days.

Except for the fact that they probably sold off all the sets... it would have been great to have an annual christmas episode or something. But Sigh-figh bites. :(

Although character cross-overs into W13 is possible.

I lost interest in WH13, didn't watch enough of last years to know whats going on to even catch up on the upcoming year, I Do have it set to record, but not sure if I'll be able to catch up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts