ex-Penn State coach Sandusky sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
mccoyrj said:
Things seem to have calmed down today. Has anyone indicated that there might be more trouble tomorrow?

They are going to have a "blue out " at the game to show support for children.

Sent from my Galaxy using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
SandraC said:
Poor dvr...if you have Hart, cybok and me on the same side of an argument, well, that's not easy to do!

Sandra

That's scary. :D

Once the crowd is already there? That could be what ignites them!

Sandra
Actually, I meant before the game just before people start to show up. If they see anything building, they should have a plan in place to alert the teams and powers that be. But, you may be right, it could be too late by then and only make things worse. I guess if they are going to call it off they need to do it tomorrow.

mccoyrj said:
Actually, I meant before the game just before people start to show up. If they see anything building, they should have a plan in place to alert the teams and powers that be. But, you may be right, it could be too late by then and only make things worse. I guess if they are going to call it off they need to do it tomorrow.

If they rioted over the coach being fired imagine what they would do if they cancel the game.

Wow, you guys must not have much else to do -- 14 pages added to this thread since this morning. Is there really that much to discuss? LOL

Wow, you guys must not have much else to do -- 14 pages added to this thread since this morning. Is there really that much to discuss? LOL

well ESPN has pretty much had non stop coverage of it talking to pretty much every Penn State alum out there about it ;)

Iceberg said:
well ESPN has pretty much had non stop coverage of it talking to pretty much every Penn State alum out there about it ;)

And yet, one of the greatest fighters of all times, passes away ....and has gotten no attention.

I want to know why Mike McQueary is still on the staff.

If JoePa gets fired for hearing about the incident and not doing the right thing, why isn't the guy who witnessed it, and only told his boss, also being fired? Didn't he also have an obligation to call police?
There's rumors floating around that McQueary knows a lot about what happened over the years, and the university is afraid to let him go, fearing he'll sing like a canary once no longer employed there...

cosmo_kramer said:
There's rumors floating around that McQueary knows a lot about what happened over the years, and the university is afraid to let him go, fearing he'll sing like a canary once no longer employed there...

Yep. Heard that down here as well.

Bingo! But let's keep defending joepa:rolleyes: between the 23page report many of us read,and the way the university including joepa swept this horrific crime(s)under the rug,I have a hard time understanding those that are defending Joe.please give me a break :rolleyes:

If Sandusky was really "pimping" kids out to donors,then I would not be surprised if Sandusky gets "silenced" to prevent the names of those donors getting out. Right now the controversy is swirling around Sandusky,Paterno,McQueary(whose family is friends with Sandusky),& the Penn State administration. Do not expect it to go beyond that. Expect a lot of mysterious deaths to occur to protect the "donors'" names,especially if some/most of those donors are politicians or other "elitists."

If Sandusky was really "pimping" kids out to donors,then I would not be surprised if Sandusky gets "silenced" to prevent the names of those donors getting out. Right now the controversy is swirling around Sandusky,Paterno,McQueary(whose family is friends with Sandusky),& the Penn State administration. Do not expect it to go beyond that. Expect a lot of mysterious deaths to occur to protect the "donors'" names,especially if some/most of those donors are politicians or other "elitists."

Wow.

I can see a Movie coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Week 5 Picks (Thursday Game)

Detroit Lions legend Alex Karras has passed away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts