Corn Bread

Can't beat it!!!!!!!
After dinner dessert: BEER

I'll give it a try.

Barbecue Baby Back Ribs
Steak Fries with barbecue sauce
Macaroni Salad (Yoder's, preferably)
Baked Beans

For desert: A peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

sashimi

Only because I lack the nerve and equipment to prepare it myself, so when i go out for it its a real treat. :)

my favorite is,

ox tail with plenty of jalapenos,a large bottle of Tabasco sauce and green peppers all thrown into the pot.
accompanied by fried plantains and white rice.
:hungry:

Oh......... almost forgot a close 2nd for my all-time favorite meal:

Brined corned beef and cabbage with herbed root vegetables. I have this meal 1 day out of the year so I don't spoil myself from this special day.... St. Patrick's Day!

Fresh Brats/Hungarian sausages grilled and accompanied by homemade potato & cheese perogies sauteed with sweet onions... Add a good microbrew and enjoy... (and another for desert!)

This one is tough. So many favorites. One look at me and you know I love to cook and eat!

For the main part I'm a meat 'n' potatos kinda guy, but every once in a while I love to whip up something a bit exotic, so my entry here is...Coquilles St. Jacques...served on a bed of mashed potatos in a scallop-shaped dish. Here's a recipe for the main part:

Cooks.com - Recipe - Coquilles St. Jacques

Chicken fried steak with MP and white/sausage gravy is a favorite of mine! Even regular fried steak for that matter. I've tried to make the latter at home with no real luck...

At home a favorite is a Ribeye or Porterhouse fresh off the grill Medium rare & Shrimp (deshelled) and cooked in Butter substitute... and maybe homemade fried potatoes sliced crossways and cooked with very little oil or grease... (onion slices added sometimes)

At home a favorite is a Ribeye or Porterhouse fresh off the grill Medium rare & Shrimp (deshelled) and cooked in Butter substitute... and maybe homemade fried potatoes sliced crossways and cooked with very little oil or grease... (onion slices added sometimes)

Which butter substitute do you use Fergie?

my favorite is,

ox tail with plenty of jalapenos,a large bottle of Tabasco sauce and green peppers all thrown into the pot.
accompanied by fried plantains and white rice.
:hungry:

I love fried plantains...

I like tostones myself with a little sofrito, but my wife could eat maduros all day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)