Favorite All-Time Meal?

me too!:hungry: and i love maduros too but they must be very soft . do you like fufu?
look here Plátano Fufu on foodster - recipe sharing site

No, never tried fufu but now I'll make sure I do! My love of Latin cuisine was cultivated by working 6 years with a consulting company that had many off-shore software partnerships with companies in Venezuela and Columbia. We had a lot of business meetings in Miami where I learned a great deal of Cuban and Dominican cuisine as well.

To this day, I do not know what won me over more...the food itself, or the enthusiasm by which it was shared! :)

These days, my cousin's wife is from Panama, so I can still indulge in patacones (as opposed to tostones...lol ;) ) from time to time. :)

No, never tried fufu but now I'll make sure I do! My love of Latin cuisine was cultivated by working 6 years with a consulting company that had many off-shore software partnerships with companies in Venezuela and Columbia. We had a lot of business meetings in Miami where I learned a great deal of Cuban and Dominican cuisine as well.

To this day, I do not know what won me over more...the food itself, or the enthusiasm by which it was shared! :)

These days, my cousin's wife is from Panama, so I can still indulge in patacones (as opposed to tostones...lol ;) ) from time to time. :)

:up:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)