Favorites not holding selected station

handymantoo

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Oct 21, 2009
northeast
I can not get Fox HD to stay in my favorite list. I select it and save it but it will not be selected when I go back in. Ant suggestions??

Try selecting two stations. I had the same problem and when I selected two stations to add, it held.
Haven't tried it with the s238 software to see if it is fixed in that.

That's odd...I have the same situation with the same channel (Fox HD). I will try to add more than one channel this time and see if it works. I'm on S238.

I had the same issue when I got my Hopper as well. What I did (not sure if this is an actual solution, but it worked for me) was add both Fox SD and Fox HD to my custom guide. Originally, only Fox SD would show up, so I went back in, added Fox HD again, then after saving but before checking the guide again, reset my Hopper. Upon reboot, Fox HD showed up in my custom guide, so I took the SD version out. Hope it works for you!

This has been an ongoing bug from day one. It seems to go away with some SW revisions, and return with others. That happens with other bugs, as well. It leads me to believe they have an issue with version control at the developer level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)