finally got to play the WII

korsjs

Welcome To SatelliteGuys
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 25, 2004
Land O Lakes, FL
my wife got me the wii a few weeks ago from target. had to wait today to play it. had me worried because it would not read WII sports the first three times. I took my SD card out and that seems to have fixed the problem. i will have to actually read the directions later.

i have to say i am very impressed. i played WII sports for about twenty minutes and it is very fun. i wasn't sure i would like the controller, but it is pretty cool.

got zelda as well, extra remote, numchuck, and wii point card to go with it.

good job nintendo. they have a winner on their hand.

My son got a Wii as well. "Wii" all had fun playing baseball and tennis this morning. The kids are now playing bowling. This is the first video game system that my 4 year old can play with my 13 year old. WTG Nintendo!

kors, make sure to go to wii.com and order the replacement straps ;)

The kids are now playing bowling. This is the first video game system that my 4 year old can play with my 13 year old. WTG Nintendo!

That's what impressed me more than anything. I got ours hooked up this morning and started playing tennis. After two swings I yelled upstairs to my 6 year old and handed him the remote. He grabbed the remote and started playing with me, my 10, and 12 year olds. There are no other games on any of my other systems that he can keep up on. I know Nintendo said they wanted to appeal to gamers and non gamers as well, I think they are off to a good start.

I am glad to see this system get off to a good start, I always thought this would be a great Family system...I thought I read somewhere that nintendo still has a few tricks up its sleeve yet with this system as well!

I got a Wii for xmas and spent all day yesterday playing it. It was awesome! Only bad part is that my shoulders are killing me this morning. :)

I agree with the other comments here also. There were people who have never played a video game before in their life enjoying Wii Sports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts