Flex Pack & Channel Packs Coming 8/4

Maybe. My system at work doesn't remember such things.

But I don't see much advertizing on mydish.com at all.

I will note that under Upgrades, programming, English I don't see Flex Pack yet. (AE, AT, SP and WP)

I assume they were worried about the main site and haven't updated MyDish.com yet.

Maybe. My system at work doesn't remember such things.

But I don't see much advertizing on mydish.com at all.

I will note that under Upgrades, programming, English I don't see Flex Pack yet. (AE, AT, SP and WP)

I assume they were worried about the main site and haven't updated MyDish.com yet.

Yup, nothing on my end as well. But I do notice that FS1 is now available on AT120.

the only channel packs that are available is heartland and outdoor.

I am really impressed with the Dish page when you create a package for Flex and when you put in multiple packs, it recommends a better deal with the AT packages and specifically tells you what channels you would get and which ones you wouldn't using the AT package.

Attachments

• FlexPack.jpg
    FlexPack.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 242
The channels file shows pop is now only in the Flex pack and HD Net movies as well. It also confirms the new MTV channels are only available in the Flex pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have both POP and HD Movie Net in Top 200. POP is showing in all packages in the comparison chart, HD Movie Net is in the DISH Movie Pack and why I have it.

I guess the channels that were going to change packages back in May, then June are not going to change now due to the new flex packs. I'm talking about Nat Geo Wild going from AT250 to At200

We were discussing the lack of advertizing.

While Dish.com has it promanant, MyDish.com doesn't, not on the main page and not user programming upgrades.

Since most current cystomers get redirected to MyDish, they won't see the new packages. (I was unaware if the redirect earlier).

We were discussing the lack of advertizing.

While Dish.com has it promanant, MyDish.com doesn't, not on the main page and not user programming upgrades.

Since most current cystomers get redirected to MyDish, they won't see the new packages. (I was unaware if the redirect earlier).

As I look at mydish.com, it shows up under English Packages - https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages Must have been updated rather recently.

Reactions: Tampa8
I wonder how accurate they are ? Previously, there were multiple PDFs on Dish's website with conflicting information.

Note the filename of the PDF ?

CLC_18573_Retention-CLC_ReDesign_June2016_072516.indd

I'm not certain retention refers to what you are thinking. But;
I see a couple of wrong things at just first glance. I do not believe DISH just decided to put POP only in the Flex Package and nowhere else.
GAC is in not in the Top 200.
FS 1 & FS2 are in the Top 120+
Laff does not show in any package
Pivot is in the Top 200

That's just at first glance.