Fox orders X-Files mini series

It made my night, Watching a new X Files episode in 2016 with the same ol´ Scully and Mulder (I mean Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny).

Opening with Roswell 1947, my kind of thing.

Sadly just 6 episodes.

The words, been there, done that kept going through my head. Way too much verbal exposition and vague references. I was hoping for a new slant. Ended up more of a montage of the past...as if Chris Carter just succumbed to writers block. Gilian looked truly bored. I hope what I've read about the next couple of episodes turns out to be correct.

It made my night, Watching a new X Files episode in 2016 with the same ol´ Scully and Mulder (I mean Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny).

Opening with Roswell 1947, my kind of thing.

Sadly just 6 episodes.
We've heard of other shows starting out with limited production as well and are being picked up for the rest of the season or another year.
Well see where this goes.

First one was alright. The political part was poor. They do know that GW Bush has been out for 7 + years, right?

Second one was just like any of 100 other episodes made decades ago. Not that that is a bad thing.

First one was alright. The political part was poor. They do know that GW Bush has been out for 7 + years, right?

Second one was just like any of 100 other episodes made decades ago. Not that that is a bad thing.

I agree on the political part too. Seems any personality on Fox News is an easy and must target. Gets old pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first show they were parodying/spoofing Alex Jones. If you know Alex Jones, you'll see the comparison easily.

With all the the political references, now with trannies, and stupid silly plot, The X FIles is going downhill pretty fast.
The only reason I did not turn the channel was the guy from Flight of the Concords playing the lizard.
He is OK. Lets see if the TV goes out the window next week.
:computerwindow

They said ALL but two episodes would be basically "monster of the week", and even the old series years ago had some episodes that were just plain silly. I can't see why you'd think that every episode should "knock it out of the park serious".

Personally, I thought this episode was GREAT!

Reactions: Annie61

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)