Fox orders X-Files mini series

Well, it was a light-hearted episode. Obviously they could have come up with a better lizard man costume. You could see where the zipper was on the back of the suit. I don't see why they didn't just use CGI for the lizard man. The lizard man explaining himself as to why he did the things that he did didn't help the situation either. That was a major suspension of belief for last night's episode. Seeing Mulder scream like a girl was funny though.

Reactions: fred555
With this reboot only being 6 episodes and all the hype out there I expected something more memorable then the moronic plot presented last night. I enjoy humor especially for a series like this but if I had not been a lifelong fan I would of turned the channel to the other silliness playing out....

So far I have enjoyed all the episodes, but I seem to be in the minority ! I really hope they make more than 6.

Reactions: norman881
From what I read that lizard costume sounds like those used decades ago in Lost in Space.

Will watch tonight (late late night).

Reactions: Jimbo
Yes, I thought that last night's episode was just plain silly. It didn't seem to fit with the seriousness of the first two shows. Made Mulder look foolish. I hope the rest of the shows help tie up the loose ends that they said that they created the mini series for in the first place. Other wise why did they bother ?

13-were-monster-waist-up.jpg

Hope tonight´s episode is packed with mystery and fun again.

Just a few left I guess, haven´t heard news about renewals.....

That lizard episode is starting to look better to me after the episode last night.

Still haven´t watched last night´s episode.

But who knows? Maybe I´ll like it.

When I first read the comments about the lizard episode, I didn´t have hopes but decided to watch and I really enjoyed it.

Too bad the lizard went into a 10,000 year hibernation, ´cause I´d like to have him back for another episode.

Reactions: norman881

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)