Fox Sports 1

Hummm..... Maybe your EPG needs some refresh or DISH changed back to the FUEL programming until saturday. I really saw the FS2 programming on my EPG.

I guess on Saturday we will find out about fs 2 and fxx...

I like many others thought all 3 would be included in negotiations

I need fxx though. ..the league will be back soon

Hummm..... Maybe your EPG needs some refresh or DISH changed back to the FUEL programming until saturday. I really saw the FS2 programming on my EPG.
I was looking at the Dish website for programming. Maybe that needs to be updated too.

Im guessing FS2 stays SD for awhile, Fuel is SD on several other providers too. I see FXX launching soon on Dish in HD though. I'm not too worried about FS2 being HD at this point.

I see a ton of UEFA Champions League programming for next week on Fuel. That made me think that it was going to convert to FS2 on Dish. They've never shown UEFA programming on Fuel before, but from what I understand, FS1 and FS2 were going to carry the Champions League and Europa League soccer that they owned the rights to and used to show on Fox Soccer Channel.

The best thing that could happen is if the diehard sports fans move to DTV and Comcast, and the non-sports fanatics stay with Dish and its lower rates. Save $7 a month with no ESPN. There is so much sports programming without ESPN anyway!!

I still think Charlie will sign with Fox Sports and then use it to threaten ESPN during negotiations.
Dish is already missing channels compared to DTV (ESPNU-HD, YES, Sportsnet-NY, MLB EI, NFL ST) but gives subs no discounts compared to DTV. If ESPN was cut off Charlie would pocket the $$, not give it back to subs.