Free Cinemax for 1 month

ochie927

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 21, 2009
illinois
Is this an ongoing thing? I know there was one that just ended. Anyways, someone from a different forum mentioned about getting a free Cinemax just by calling so I decided to try chat and it was added to my account in 5 mins.

Representative said that it automatically comes off in a month.

Free is free .. I'll take it :):):):)

I have a question. If you subscribe to the everything pack (like I do), can you get a $13 discount for Cinemax for 1 month (since $13 is how much Cinemax costs)?

I am wondering.. Since it is on an ongoing promotion.. Can I call in once a month to get it restarted for a month.. My free 30 days just ended.. Can I call in again for another 30 days???

Cinemax free for one month can only be offered to accounts with DISH America or higher

Also, you must provide an e-mail address in order to qualify for this offer (unless they already have an e-mail address on their account)

There are no Showtime promotions, and we normally don't find out about free previews til a couple days beforehand.

If it's a must, you can subscribe to it ($13 a month)

Last edited:
I've been reading your posts MattG, and you are very informative and a great addition to the website. But, I couldn't help to laugh when I read your last comment, because the post reminded me of every CSR I've talked to about any quick question. "I'll be glad to add it for you!" Yes I know that wasn't what you said and you are just doing your job. I don't mean it with any disrespect, but that last post brought back some flashbacks that just gave me a good laugh.

722K OTA Module and Camera?

What size my dish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)