Free Cinemax for 1 month

ochie927

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Apr 21, 2009
illinois
Is this an ongoing thing? I know there was one that just ended. Anyways, someone from a different forum mentioned about getting a free Cinemax just by calling so I decided to try chat and it was added to my account in 5 mins.

Representative said that it automatically comes off in a month.

Free is free .. I'll take it :):):):)

CK SatGuy

Formerly ckhalil18
Feb 7, 2011
The Motor City
I have a question. If you subscribe to the everything pack (like I do), can you get a $13 discount for Cinemax for 1 month (since $13 is how much Cinemax costs)?

gokartergo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 28, 2010
Ca
I am wondering.. Since it is on an ongoing promotion.. Can I call in once a month to get it restarted for a month.. My free 30 days just ended.. Can I call in again for another 30 days???

MattG@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 30, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Cinemax free for one month can only be offered to accounts with DISH America or higher

Also, you must provide an e-mail address in order to qualify for this offer (unless they already have an e-mail address on their account)

MattG@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 30, 2010
Denver, Colorado
There are no Showtime promotions, and we normally don't find out about free previews til a couple days beforehand.

If it's a must, you can subscribe to it ($13 a month)

Last edited:

The Fat Man

aka. Dr. Fat Man
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 2, 2010
Land where we pronounce our "R" as "ah"
I've been reading your posts MattG, and you are very informative and a great addition to the website. But, I couldn't help to laugh when I read your last comment, because the post reminded me of every CSR I've talked to about any quick question. "I'll be glad to add it for you!" Yes I know that wasn't what you said and you are just doing your job. I don't mean it with any disrespect, but that last post brought back some flashbacks that just gave me a good laugh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)