Free Dish 625 PVR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fafhrd2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
Fairmont WV
Got a dishnet 625 receiver free from Salvation Army store today...no smart card...so I pulled the 120 gig HD and cooling fan for use in my 3rd desktop as a supplemental storage drive. I already have another Dish receiver which does have a recent card -- useful for NASA on 119 still, Satelliteguys have posted. I know Ion and the Hawaiian radio are encrypted for FTA boxes.

Do you want to part with the rest of it?

Do you wanna part with the rest of it?
I have a 625 that I paid 5 bucks for that has a balance. I want to put my drive & fan in yours and make a good one out of it that could be used. :)

danger, Will Robinson:

Transplanting a hard drive to another (DishNetwork brand) receiver is a major task.

eurosport, very sorry to take so long to respond, have had a lot on my plate lately.
You are certainly welcome to the 625 (with the fan as well) at no charge.
If you could reply to me in this thread as to how PM works, I am sure we can work out shipping, etc. As a matter of fact, there is a Brown distribution center only a mile or so from my home! Please be patient with me for the next day or two, I may not have internet access. {Edit-- I logon to the Fairmont State Univ. internet system and sometimes don't get there every day}.

Last edited:
That's fine fafhrd2, It'll be a project, so we've got all the time you need. Look in the top right corner of the page where the date & time is for PM's ...I sent one. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)