Free HD Confirmation Email

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Please listen here people! I got the email and postcard in March. I talked to Cory in the office of the president about this very issue. This isn't a verification of a renewal of your free hd! It's letting you know what you need to do to maintain your free hd for the two years that it was origninally offered. I agree that it sounds like a renewal, but for now, it's not. There are MANY reports here and at dbstalk of customers that have gotten it, so when the two years comes up and people aren't getting the renewal, it will be ugly for Directv, IMHO. Until then, wait and see if they will renew after the two years comes up. Some have posted about csrs saying to wait until then.

The whole thing seems odd. Why give me "free HD" for 24 months, then wait until the 23rd month to send me a notice about what I need to do to keep it [for one more month] ? Not arguing with you, just saying it's odd.

I couldn't agree more. That's one reason why I think the emails and postcards will bite Directv in the butt eventually.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts