Free trial cards to Xbox Live available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I tried it and it did not work on my machine with the upgraded hard drive.

When I try running XBOX Live the power button blinks Red and Green on it tells me on the screen to contact Microsoft support.

Oh well I tried. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Well I tried it and it did not work on my machine with the upgraded hard drive.

When I try running XBOX Live the power button blinks Red and Green on it tells me on the screen to contact Microsoft support.

Oh well I tried. :)
It's cause your a Modder-- sort of like a Hacker ;) :D

I just modded mine because the kids are ough on the CD's now when I buy them a game I copy it to the hard drive and put the origional away. The second reason was because I love playing games on MAME and the guy who modified mine for me said you want me to put mame on here too and I said SURE. :D

Ok I fixed my XBOX Live problem. :)

I went and purchased a second XBOX, and I am now connected. What a pain setup is without a keyboard. For some reason the 3 month subscription card that came with my XBOX live startup kit is not working it says its invalid, but the 2 month trial someone sent me worked fine. I need to find out why the 3 month card is not working since I paid for it. :(

Anyways my gamertag is scottct1 :)

What games do you play? Halo2 is the leader for online at the moment but alot of others have followings also. Like Ghost Recon 3, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Doom 3 and others..
- My Tag is fr8mvr .
If your into having fun with regular folks
try www.geezergamers.com Lots of people to hook up with at different skill levels and different games.
If your kids are going to play this Clan is great for parents and kids
www.familyriot.com

To be honest I am not even sure what games I have are live compatable. I spent last night playing Ms Pac Man with my wife.

Not sure if Xbox live is slow or its the wireless connection I am using but when I do things like log in it takes a good 20 or 30 seconds before it connects.

I am going to get me baseball 2005 and madden 2005 this weekend. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
To be honest I am not even sure what games I have are live compatable. I spent last night playing Ms Pac Man with my wife.

Not sure if Xbox live is slow or its the wireless connection I am using but when I do things like log in it takes a good 20 or 30 seconds before it connects.

Scott -

A cheaper alternative (and better games, IMHO) are the 2k5 series.

MLB 2K5, powered by ESPN and ESPN NFL 2K5 are my current favorites.

If you get 'em, look me up. :)

Scott Greczkowski said:

I have Madden 2005 but have never palyed on line.. Would be pretty cool to play you.. :cool:

Hi I'm New

Hi, this forum seems pretty cool, everyone seems to be friendly. I was wondering if anyone had any 2 month free trials for when my friends come over to play with me, if i had another account then they could play matchmaking with me on Halo 2. I'd really appreciate it, and I just realized today that 2 month free trial thingys expire. Umm, my friend payed for halo 2 and the card came expired and i couldn't figure out why it didn't work. I realized it expired and ran home and realized that all 4 of mine were also expired. It isn't a huge deal to me, but if anyone isn't going to use one of theirs that'd be sweet. You can email me at zaker@charter.net or aim ShagginWaggin32 . Thanks in advance.

word to the fellow gamers... I'm wondering if anyone has an extra 2 month trial code they won't be using. I havn't played online in about a month and am dieing to check out the new maps on halo.. If someone can find it in their heart to hook me up it would be soo appreciated.. :cool:
blairstamp@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts