Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
In case your DIRECTV signal happens to go out today DIRECTV has sent me the following to make sure you can still enjoy the game. (Let's hope your signal does not go out) :D. (I see they fail to mention Peacock which is also showing the game live.)

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 9.51.43 AM.png

Reactions: dtv757 and c-spand
Nice I didn't get that email . And we may get snow in the 757 tonight...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Since switched to DTV stream not had to worry about signal going out due to weather.
Everyone different not everyone has good broadband. It snowed recently in my area , never lost directv... docsis went out multiple times

Even at work the services from the cable co will have random outages sometimes for multiple days...

Small example, the other night at work the cable co stbs lost signal for 30 min ... for no reason no bad weather etc...

:oldlaugh

You sell those heaters? JK!

I live in Fairfax VA just outside the beltway around DC. If I went out and sneezed, I’d probably clear the snow off my front yard!

Weatherguessers are doing their usual job. :rolleyes

• Haha
Reactions: John2021
Everyone different not everyone has good broadband. It snowed recently in my area , never lost directv... docsis went out multiple times

Even at work the services from the cable co will have random outages sometimes for multiple days...

Small example, the other night at work the cable co stbs lost signal for 30 min ... for no reason no bad weather etc...

have you thought about starlink

I watched the Super Bowl on my TVs tuner with off air antenna. Picture was noticeably better than through DirecTV and I get all kinds of random drop outs and freezing on DTV lately and my system is in good shape and signal strengths are fine. DTV reception is nothing like the old days when it was just shy of perfect. I blame that on DTV taking away all the live people looking for problems in the broadcasts and leaving it to automated equipment that can't catch all the problems. Thanks DirecTV, thanks a lot.

Reactions: navychop
I have had very few, and usually very short, service outages from Dish. Until I had a bad “upgrade” to the H3. But now, with the H3 installation corrected, back to near perfect service. Certainly perfect since the 1000.4 was replaced by a 1000.2.

I watched the Super Bowl on my TVs tuner with off air antenna. Picture was noticeably better than through DirecTV and I get all kinds of random drop outs and freezing on DTV lately and my system is in good shape and signal strengths are fine. DTV reception is nothing like the old days when it was just shy of perfect. I blame that on DTV taking away all the live people looking for problems in the broadcasts and leaving it to automated equipment that can't catch all the problems. Thanks DirecTV, thanks a lot.
I checked all 3 feeds (DirecTV, OTA and NBCSports app on my ROKU). The ROKU by far was the clearest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)