FSN North ?

j25a

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 1, 2005
I am a new Dish subscriber. I live in River Falls, WI and get FSN North as my RSN. I understand that FSN North sends out 2 feeds, one for Minnesota (which I get because I am so close to MN border) and one for Wisconsin. I get Twins games on channel 436, and so far the Brewer games are on ch 445 (one of the sports alternative stations.) Once this fall and winter rolls around will I be able to watch other "Wisconsin" feeds on channel 445 like Badger hockey/basketball, Bucks, etc? If I purchase the Multi-Sports package can I get the Wisconsin feed of FSN North? Thanks for any help you can provide!

Yep, should be able to get the Badgers and Bucks telecasts on one of the sports alternate channels. Other than for the pro sports, is there much difference between the two feeds? I have multi sports and 436 is the Minnestoa feed of FSN North.

j25a said:
I am a new Dish subscriber. I live in River Falls, WI and get FSN North as my RSN. I understand that FSN North sends out 2 feeds, one for Minnesota (which I get because I am so close to MN border) and one for Wisconsin. I get Twins games on channel 436, and so far the Brewer games are on ch 445 (one of the sports alternative stations.) Once this fall and winter rolls around will I be able to watch other "Wisconsin" feeds on channel 445 like Badger hockey/basketball, Bucks, etc? If I purchase the Multi-Sports package can I get the Wisconsin feed of FSN North? Thanks for any help you can provide!

I don't believe that you will get anything different with the mult-sports pack. The badgers and any other WI specific sport will continue to be on one of the ALT channels. You will not get the Bucks unless you subscribe to NBA Season Pass. River Falls is in the Timberwolves region. I am in Eau Claire and I only get the T-Wolves. One county further east and I would get the bucks but not the T-Wolves. The reason you get the Twins and Brewers is that you are in both teams regions. I get both here in EC as well. Hope this helps.

welcome j25a! :wave:

Technically there are 2 feeds of FSN North, the MN version and the Wisco version. Dish only carries the MN version. All sports on the Wisco version are on the alt channels (445-452)

The badger hockey games are NOT blacked out. You could see both the Badgers and the Goofers….I don’t think the badger b-ball games are either.

Garn1973-there is no difference between the two other than pro/college sports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)