FyreTV BETA is officially underway!

I signed up near first of the year. Got the email I had been accepted, got a 2nd email saying products would be shipping soon, got a 3rd email saying there was a slight delay but product was ready and we should have it by Valentines Day - "Please look for our next email entitled “Beta Confirmation Link"".

Got a 4th email with the Beta Link but it went to a site that said - "We apologize for the inconvenience. The Email you received was sent incorrectly. We will be sending a new email for you to finalize the beta application.".

I have not received any more emails!!!

I guess I was in the beta and now I'm not?! :(

Last edited:
FYRETV beta acceptance email...

To everyone that has not gotten their email and has signed up... I am aware that we have had some problems with our mail server... however 9/10 times its just been a junkmail problem. PLEASE check your junkmail folder!

If you signed up before FEB 25 and you used satelliteguys as your promo code YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY IN! if you didnt get your email PLS PM ME (after you check your junkmail folder :) ) and ill get you fixed up.

If you continue to have problems please PM me the email address you used to register on the fyretv.com website and we will resend your acceptance email. If you didnt sign up before Feb 25, sign up now and you will get accepted in the next batch of BETA applicants.

Regards,

Estefano

I signed up near first of the year. Got the email I had been accepted, got a 2nd email saying products would be shipping soon, got a 3rd email saying there was a slight delay but product was ready and we should have it by Valentines Day - "Please look for our next email entitled “Beta Confirmation Link"".

Got a 4th email with the Beta Link but it went to a site that said - "We apologize for the inconvenience. The Email you received was sent incorrectly. We will be sending a new email for you to finalize the beta application.".

I have not received any more emails!!!

I guess I was in the beta and now I'm not?! :(

Well, sorry to say I have to "eat some crow" on this one. Estefano PM'ed me saying basically I should have received an email. So.... I dug thru the 889 emails in my spam folder and found one from Fyre dated Feb 26th!

Doh!!!

Why this one got caught when all the other ones came thru, I don't know. I have now whitelisted the addy.

Sorry to Estefano and everyone else for the inadvertent rant. I'm now off to fill out my beta form... and eat some crow!

PS
Anyone have any Heinz57?! :p

Last edited:
Well, sorry to say I have to "eat some crow" on this one. Estefano PM'ed me saying basically I should have received an email. So.... I dug thru the 889 emails in my spam folder and found one from Fyre dated Feb 26th!

Doh!!!

Why this one got caught when all the other ones came thru, I don't know. I have now whitelisted the addy.

Sorry to Estefano and everyone else for the inadvertent rant. I'm now off to fill out my beta form... and eat some crow!

PS
Anyone have any Heinz57?! :p

no. funny, i checked all my spam emails too. when it came thursday night, it didn't go to spam. neither did the one confirming my account setup this morning.

i got an email yesterday, saying the pin number that i had chosen, when i signed up cant use until a new firmware update is issued, so they gave me a temporary one to use, when i get the box, still nothing on when the box will be mailed or tracking number for ups.

Received my box yesterday up and running on a wireless gaming adapter. Very nice so far. Alot of services still not avail. But picture quality is great via HDMI. THe weakest link on the equipment so far is where the ac adapter plugs into back of the box. Not a very tight fit. some times it falls out.

i got an email yesterday, saying the pin number that i had chosen, when i signed up cant use until a new firmware update is issued, so they gave me a temporary one to use, when i get the box, still nothing on when the box will be mailed or tracking number for ups.

ditto here.

Received my box yesterday up and running on a wireless gaming adapter. Very nice so far. Alot of services still not avail. But picture quality is great via HDMI. THe weakest link on the equipment so far is where the ac adapter plugs into back of the box. Not a very tight fit. some times it falls out.

Did you get the Email with the tracking number or just the box? Trying to figure out when I should expect mine, already got the acceptance email and sent addy etc.

My application got lost in the process. See being a beta works. They found out they had problems with the application process :) Hopefully hear back tomorrow with my acceptance email. He pm'd saying it should have come out last friday.

Hey - been here at Sat Guys for a while - this is my first post ever..

Just want to say that I am very excited that UPS just left and I got a cool FryeTV box here - can't wait to get it hooked up!

Dave

I signed up for beta on 2/23. the UPS guy just brought my box. I did notice that most emails ended up in junk folder.

i got an response to my email inquiry that tracking number emails would be sent no later than tuesday. i emailed because where i live isn't the easiest place to find. evidently, many boxes were sent without a prior email. but, at least, i have a phone number to call if their is a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)