Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
This is only speculation, but it seems as if G4 maybe trying a new tactic to get Directv subs to complain about not having G4.

When I watch Pirates games on my local RSN, G4 is airing commercials about a new up coming show. What's weird about it is my local RSN is Root Sports. Root Sports is owned by Directv.

I know other tv providers carry Root Sports.

Sent from my HTC Inspire™ 4G using SatelliteGuys

so what is the tactic? seems it Root (formerly FSN) just running ads the G4 has paid them to air; am I missing something?

i seen it, and i read nothing it at all! it was just a commercial, it's wasn't just on directv, it's was on everywhere that carry Root Sports

I watch all the AOTS clips online about a day after they air. A day ago, I would have thrown in my obligatory, "I miss G4." However, I just watched Tuesday's clips... Kevin Pereira is leaving AOTS. :no Frankly, AOTS was all G4 had. And Kevin was the heart and soul of AOTS. It doesn't really matter if they bring G4 back now. It's looking like DirecTV just jumped ship before the G4 ship fully sunk. I really am going to miss AOTS, though.

G4 had a couple of good shows, but they canceled them so now I just don't watch it. I used to like watching Robot Wars on TechTV before that show ended.

Adam Sessler is gone because of a contract dispute. The last legitimate gaming person there and last ZDTV hold over. -There's no reason to watch G4 anymore.
I was wondering what was going on with him. I saw him on gametrailers.com's Bonus Round this week. I wonder if he'll become a permanent fixture with gt.com/Spike?

It's looking like DirecTV just jumped ship before the G4 ship fully sunk.
G4 sucks it died a long time ago.
Once Leo left it wasn't long after that.
[video]http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7mWRZ65P5wcAvpxXNyoA/SIG=120sh6fl3/EXP=1336858641/**http%3a//www.youtube.com/watch%3fv=AF_EPm565aQ[/video]

Doesn't AMC come on Dish channel 130? They are in a contract dispute that might make AMC go dark on Dish
sometime this summer, but as far as I know it's still on now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts