Please reply by conversation.

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Yep, been defunct for almost 3 years now. What are you looking for?

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Yep, been defunct for almost 3 years now. What are you looking for?

He's probably like a bunch of others here, ie, every time I do a google search for satellite equipment most of the top 10 returns are from Galaxy. If someone would start that business back up, they'd have an easy time getting their stuff to show up on Google for sure!

FaT Air

HOA Free Zone
Feb 27, 2010
97W 48N
Don't know how. or who, to get in touch with to buy the domain. But you could wait for it to expire.
From whois.net: Expiration Date: 29-dec-2018
But by then, it may not be so google popular.

Wiilliam McTurnan

Aug 28, 2017
Dexter, Mo
SO I placed an order for a couple of motors and a dish and two lnbs 5 days ago. I have not gotten a response or shipping info. Is this normal? First time with this company for me.

Placed an order myself /w Galaxy Marketing and it's been over a week, since the 18th of Aug. Tried calling the numbers listed for the Marietta GA branch and the one in CA, and I keep getting a sales pitch for T-Mobile. I wonder if this is a fake site or scam. I hope not, I don't have a problem with contacting my state's Atty Gen in this matter. I don't like this drama. Parts of their web site don't work either, like tracking an order or asking questions.

primestar31

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 15, 2005
Beta Omicron Delta III
Placed an order myself /w Galaxy Marketing and it's been over a week, since the 18th of Aug. Tried calling the numbers listed for the Marietta GA branch and the one in CA, and I keep getting a sales pitch for T-Mobile. I wonder if this is a fake site or scam. I hope not, I don't have a problem with contacting my state's Atty Gen in this matter. I don't like this drama. Parts of their web site don't work either, like tracking an order or asking questions.

Galaxy Marketing has been out of business for about 5 years now. They left up their sales portal, but you'll never get anything.

mr3p

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 1, 2010
West
I'm still wondering why their website is still up.

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
I'm still wondering why their website is still up.
Because they paid for several years before going out of business.

Q. OK, fine, why is it still up though, can't they have the courtesy to take it down?

A. If you knew the personality of the guy that ran it, you would understand. :(

Magic Static

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 12, 2010
Montana
The upside is nobody has lost any money on the defunct website. The downside is when they were in business the response was sometimes the same ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)