General Hospital

I know! Nicholas just turns around and starts packing... just like that. I was thinking he was just going to run out the door. He did then mention Spencer though. Not to worry. I am sure we will see him any day now and he will be 18 and dating.
Yes and Helena will be like 102 after him.... :D

Well, we saw Spencer yesterday. He's a cutie.

I knew they wouldn't send Nik away, but what is Lucky playing at? He can't start drinking, that's just a really bad idea. Where did Luke go? I think Lucky could really use him around right now.

I hope February sweeps are good. Everything they got going on right now is really getting boring.

What's Michael going to do when he finds out Dominic is actually his older half brother and the rightful successor to Sonny when Sonny steps down. But will Sonny want Dominic to take over after all the crap Dominic has done to take him down, no. I kinda think Dominic is having second thoughts about his roll in taking Sonny down.

I have to ask, because I honestly don't know. Sonny has a coffee business. He is the Boss of a mob in Port Charles. What does he do that is illegal except kill people that are bad? What is his business? I thought I knew, but either I forgot or I never really understood, so someone enlighten me please.

LOL I guess he transports drugs or guns or dead bodies in the coffee, not sure myself. Michael will be surprised to know that he threatened a cop today, not to mention brother. They are really making Michael a little hellion.

It makes me ill to see Nikolas and Elizabeth anywhere near each other now. I just hope that Lucky does not loose his cool and blow away his career and totally become like Luke. The Franco comment I made about him yesterday was because he was acting so strange. I would have called them both out on what I saw. How he can keep that in must be a killer.

Have I mentioned I LOVE LULU and DANTE :luvlove: :up

So what's going to happen now that Michael knows about Dominic? He's such a brat, I wish he didn't know. The writer's better make this a good ending.

Luke looks like a well-fed cat; he must have had a really good holiday! lol! It's always nice to see him and Tracy together. I really like them as a couple.

Love Lulu and Dominic/Dante too. Hope they get to stay together for awhile.

Well, the chit is gonna hit the fan! :) I'm not sure I want to see some of this happen but here are the previews.

The secrets will ALL be out in the open soon -- and not just the ones you think. Now that Sonny knows that Dominic is an undercover cop, and Dom has the goods to arrest Sonny, it's a race to see who gets who first. Look for Olivia to do all she can to get Dominic thrown off the case. It's for his own protection ... or, is it for Sonny's? That's what Johnny thinks, and this could be the last straw for him. The end of Jolivia?!
Anyway, despite Olivia's best efforts, we're headed for Sonny vs. Dominic. It's a face-off that's been months in the making. And in the mother of all confrontations, Sonny SHOOTS Dom. AND learns he's his son! Don't miss a minute of it. Seriously ... if you are going to watch any week, make it this one. It's completely insane -- in the good way.
Meanwhile, Lucky continues his downward spiral now that the Elizabeth/Nikolas affair is out in the open. He's drinking, and generally falling into a pretty bad place -- and he might just take his lady and his brother down with him. Particularly when Carly finds out about the affair. Obviously, Carly will be delighted to hear about St. Elizabeth's fall from grace. But more importantly, Carly gets the idea that Jason should move to get custody of baby Jake. Does Jason really think Liz is an unfit mother now?
All this, PLUS: Patrick and Lisa team up on a crucial surgery as Sonny's father, Mike, gets badly injured. Will Lisa use this as another chance to get close to Patrick?

Great previews, SG! I'll definitely be glued to my TV this week.

Need to get together in the chat room soon! We've missed having chats in there.

I feel like I have been MIA for ages. My predecessor was sick for a long time before she left on disability. A lot of the work she did during that time needed to be fixed so I have been working on excel spreadsheets(amongst other things) from home at night so I can concentrate better than when I am constantly interrupted by students. I don't expect to have to continue this so hopefully soon I can be here for a chat.

I did get to catch up on soaps today!
You know.... I think I agree with what Lucky said to Elizabeth ..... about cheating turning her on. I was glad he didn't blame it all on Nicholas. I don't want to see Nicholas & Elizabeth become a couple now though.
Dominic & Johnny were awful chummy standing around on the docks blabbing so someone could overhear them. Ever notice this happens a lot on soaps.... big secrets and people stand around talking about them all the time.

And while I am at it......... I watch these soaps that are supposed to be set in New York but are really taped in California. They are all running around in low cut sleeveless dresses and coats never buttoned up... no gloves or anything. Worst offender is All My Children and they should know better because they really were taped in NY until recently.

Ok.... done :) :)

Sarah Brown (Claudia) was on Castle tonight as Castle's date. HIFI didn't believe me when I said it was her.

I know what you mean about the big secrets getting blabbed about all the time. I can't wait til Olivia tells Sonny about Dante. I will be so glad to get that one over and done with.

Lucky was great today. He went off! Amazing performance by Jonathan Jackson. He should get nomitated for something for that scene.

If any of you watch All My Children the man who portrayed Palmer Cortland passed away. They had taped him at his home for the 40th anniversary because he was ill.
Oh that is sad:(. Palmer has been on there forever it seems. I remember the Nina and Cliff days....wow that was a long time ago.

Yes the secret is finally out and Lucky was great at handling it. Shocker was Lulu going off at the hospital on Liz. I guess this is the end of Olivia and Johnny now that he knows what she tried to do for Sonny or was it Dominic or was it Sonny....I feel dizzy.

But I am still wondering who they will pair up with Dr. Webber?

It will be interesting to see Sonny's reaction once he knows that Dante/Dominic is his son.

Yes the secret is finally out and Lucky was great at handling it. Shocker was Lulu going off at the hospital on Liz. I guess this is the end of Olivia and Johnny now that he knows what she tried to do for Sonny or was it Dominic or was it Sonny....I feel dizzy.

Does lucky slice onions before every scene?

But I am still wondering who they will pair up with Dr. Webber?

Epiphany

(seriously I think it will be Robin on the rebound from a philandering Patrick)

It will be interesting to see Sonny's reaction once he knows that Dante/Dominic is his son.

"Oops."

Whatever his line is, there will be a pause as Maurice Bernard tries to remember his line.

Looks like they are heading towards a breakdown for Elizabeth more than Lucky at this point. I would definitely prefer that.

I am looking forward to the Dante/Sonny reveal except for Dante having to get shot. AT least we know he will survive. They had better not make it one of those sort term survival things though. They did that with characters on One Life to Live and All My Children.

If Dante dies after surviving being shot, I'll be so mad, but I don't think they will do that. Or I really really really hope not.

Johnny and Olivia breaking up yet? Kinda seemed like it today, but I wasn't sure. I'm tired of them now, cuz she's more his momma than his sexy cougar girlfriend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)