Good Concert BD's?

I got my copy of Chicago/Earth Wind and Fire today. Haven't had time to listen yet.

Watched Celine Deon World tour last evening. Really enjoyed how they did the concerts documentary style. If you all get this, be sure to check audio for DD5.1 as the disk defaults DD2.0

Take That Present The Circus is one of the best concerts ever filmed. Filmed July 4th & 5th 2009 from Wembly Stadium in front of 86,000 strong. I highly recommend this on blu ray. It's region free!! I also recommend Take That: The Ultimate Tour and Take That: Beautiful World Live, Boyzone Live 2008: Back Again...No Matter What

On the DVD side of things I would say Westlife: Live From Croke Park

Last edited:
Got the Rock and Roll Hall of fame BD today... about 5:20 between 2 discs with many extras, watched Metallica: Enter the Sandman and For Whom the Bell Tolls, sampled Ozzy, U2, CSN ... cover and discs say Dolby 5.1, actually dts 5.1 or 2.0 (will have to sample the discs for more info)... gonna spend alot of time with this one... :D

Got the Rock and Roll Hall of fame BD today... about 5:20 between 2 discs with many extras, watched Metallica: Enter the Sandman and For Whom the Bell Tolls, sampled Ozzy, U2, CSN ... cover and discs say Dolby 5.1, actually dts 5.1 or 2.0 (will have to sample the discs for more info)... gonna spend alot of time with this one... :D
dtsMA... ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts