Google Scores NFL Sunday Ticket Package

So, What is the "Discounted Price " for the NFL this time around ?

I don't use YTTV, but I do for the ST ... is it suppose to Auto Renew (like the D* Sports Packages do/did ?

I'm not paying for YTTV at all ...

Do you guys turn ON the YTTV along with the ST ?

$350 for standalone NFL Sunday TIcket
- 4 payments monthly of $87.25.
- $100 off

$179 for new YTTV customers
- 4 payments of $44.75
- requires a YTTV membership at $57.99/mo for the first 3 (save $45) then $72.99.
- $215 total in discounts

I intend to sub to locals in some form at the beginning of the football season, YTTV or something. Not paying for any local TV atm.

Not sure on the auto renew stuff, since it was tied to my YTTV last season and I suspended / cancelled that.

Reactions: Jimbo

$350 for standalone NFL Sunday TIcket
- 4 payments monthly of $87.25.
- $100 off

$179 for new YTTV customers
- 4 payments of $44.75
- requires a YTTV membership at $57.99/mo for the first 3 (save $45) then $72.99.
- $215 total in discounts

I intend to sub to locals in some form at the beginning of the football season, YTTV or something. Not paying for any local TV atm.

Not sure on the auto renew stuff, since it was tied to my YTTV last season and I suspended / cancelled that.
Thanks meStevo,

I remember there being several times that YT did a NFL discount last year ...

I think it may have been June (ish), Was that the cheapest discount they offered for the year ?
I Think it was, but not sure.

Maybe that discount last year Ended in June.

I'll re up again this year, probably this offer as well.

Thanks meStevo,

I remember there being several times that YT did a NFL discount last year ...

I think it may have been June (ish), Was that the cheapest discount they offered for the year ?
I Think it was, but not sure.

Maybe that discount last year Ended in June.

I'll re up again this year, probably this offer as well.
I thought the best deal was only $350? Not sure I will spring for it this year?

NFL Sunday Ticket is on sale now, until May 16, but to get the discount, you need to cancel it on your goggle account , I did as soon as the season was over.
Thanks for posting ...

You need to Cancel your account ?
So, if you had it last year, they don't give you a discount ??? Your not eligible ?

If I cancel my account, do I need a Different email address to sign in ?

IF thats the case, that would suck, having to make a new email each year in order to get thier deal.

I just went on to YTTV account and then Settings to see what they have to say ...

They show 2 offers currently ...
Then when you read the "Learn More " portion, it shows that it Ends May 16th ....

However, in that same section it says the Season Starts on Sunday Sept 10 ....
Which is NOT a Sunday this year ....

I am wondering if this offer is from Last Year still ????
Even though it Says 2024 in the original start of the offer.

Learn about NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube & YouTube TV​

NFL Sunday Ticket is a premium sports package bringing you Sunday afternoon (Eastern Time) regular season National Football League (NFL) games not carried on local broadcasts in your area. The action begins this season on Sunday, September 10.

NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone

NFL Sunday Ticket + NFL RedZone2024 Regular Season. Requires YouTube TV Base Plan. Watch every out-of-market Sunday afternoon game, plus NFL RedZone. Automatically renews every season at retail price, unless canceled. Monthly payment plan available in most locations. Learn moreLimited-time offer ends May 16, 2024. Terms apply

$72.25/mo4 non-cancellable payments for $289.00/yr
ADD

$389.00 $289.00/yrPay in full today
ADD
NFL Sunday Ticket

NFL Sunday Ticket2024 Regular Season. Requires YouTube TV Base Plan. Watch every out-of-market Sunday afternoon game. Automatically renews every season at retail price, unless canceled. Monthly payment plan available in most locations. Learn moreLimited-time offer ends May 16, 2024. Terms apply

$62.25/mo4 non-cancellable payments for $249.00/yr
ADD

$349.00 $249.00/yr

Guys, Don't try to do it thru your You Tube Settings , Use the link meStevo posted.

When I went looking at the offers they had, thinking it would be current (why would they still have OLD stuff up) , I think they chaged the date, but not the offer and I don't think it will work thru the Setting / Sub section.

I went back and clicked on meStevos link and it looks more straight forward ...

I haven't ordered just yet ... kinda would like to talk to them and see what the Auto Renew price is first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yespage and AZ.
Guys, Don't try to do it thru your You Tube Settings , Use the link meStevo posted.

When I went looking at the offers they had, thinking it would be current (why would they still have OLD stuff up) , I think they chaged the date, but not the offer and I don't think it will work thru the Setting / Sub section.

I went back and clicked on meStevos link and it looks more straight forward ...

I haven't ordered just yet ... kinda would like to talk to them and see what the Auto Renew price is first.
Looks like it's full retail...once it's charged you can't cancel

Looks like it's full retail...once it's charged you can't cancel
It is not full retail, it is the same price as the early bird special last year and still less then DirecTV charged for it in their final year with ST.

Now, before anyone else wants to respond to you, I will post this-

IMG_1173.jpeg