Guide (some channels shown in green)

bryan92

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 31, 2003
Statesboro, Ga
Teal green actually. :) BTW, I searched this and came up empty. If its been discussed, I apologize in advance.

I have a 722, America's Everything, HD, Locals. Last night I was recording a program. I let it get about fifteen minutes in and then attempted to watch the program. It said it was recording, but when I selcected the start option, I got a pop up stating that I could order the channel without calling. I checked the entire guide (my favorites) and saw that several of the channels appeared in green vs. red, or yellow.

Anyone have any ideas. I am very familiar with reboots, but I was looking for a cause if one is known. Thanks.

47HO

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 19, 2007
It was probably a free preview channel when you saved to favorites. Bring up your subscribed to guide, and they probably aren't there.

bryan92

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 31, 2003
Statesboro, Ga
Some channels can be purchased ala carte, those usually show as green. Not sure what is causing your problem though.
Might have been. The program that I remember recording was I survived. I have no idea which channel that was on. But, I did see some that were in green that I am pretty sure I had before. One being Outdoor.

Thanks for the suggestions.

wardfan

SatelliteGuys Guru
May 11, 2008
I have had a similar problem. Twice now channels that I am subscribed to change to green and tell me that I can purchase them, different channels both times. I called tech support and they re-activated my 622. My 622 is the only box that has done it, and it was just random channels each time. No explanation why my box was "de-activated", and yet the majority of my channels were still there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts