Has any one went from a genie to a hopper

Lol the only reason I have it is because I work for them. And I only posted the picture is because there has been some doubts when I've said I had both in the past!

But yeah I get asked about it all the time. The genie is hardly ever used. Used it when I first had it installed and just didn't care for it. The hopper is the only way to go IMO

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've had both DISH and DIRECTV two different times . I had them with the sd receivers in the 90s and again with their hd dvr back in early 2000s. I didn't like their way of doing things on their receivers. Even with the bugs and glitches , I have always preferred DISH receivers to DIRECTV's. The hopper is the best DISH receiver I've seen yet. I only hope that it gets better with age.

I've had both DISH and DIRECTV two different times . I had them with the sd receivers in the 90s and again with their hd dvr back in early 2000s. I didn't like their way of doing things on their receivers. Even with the bugs and glitches , I have always preferred DISH receivers to DIRECTV's. The hopper is the best DISH receiver I've seen yet. I only hope that it gets better with age.

Agreed, the software just seems so old and dated anymore.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Anything on 77? (Other than Spanish)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)