HBO - Game of Thrones (No Spoilers)

Could I ask a favor of our book reading friends. Please do not skip ahead of the show in this thread. If you'd like to could you start a GOT Book thread and you can discuss all the stuff that is yet to happen to your hearts content :)

Thanks ;)

Could I ask a favor of our book reading friends. Please do not skip ahead of the show in this thread. If you'd like to could you start a GOT Book thread and you can discuss all the stuff that is yet to happen to your hearts content :)

Thanks ;)

A favor? If you spoil anything from the show in this thread because you read the book you should get a damn vacation from the thread if not the forum. If the Joffrey stuff ends up being true next episode I know who that should start with because I'll be pissed.

A favor? If you spoil anything from the show in this thread because you read the book you should get a damn vacation from the thread if not the forum. If the Joffrey stuff ends up being true next episode I know who that should start with because I'll be pissed.

mea maxima culpa. But,I expect a lot to happen next episode that will both surprise & "bring out the kleenex's."

mea maxima culpa. But,I expect a lot to happen next episode that will both surprise & "bring out the kleenex's."

So you've read the books/spoilers and you're tossing out guesses as to what climactic stuff is happening in the next episode without any warning or spoiler tags to anyone reading the thread? Really man?

I agree. Let's stick with the TV's storyline and not jump ahead. I'm going to add no spoilers to this thread title and open a general discussion thread for spoilers. Comparing the book to the current episode (or past episodes) is still OK.

S~

Last edited:
I'm guessing,in order to top the shock factor from last week,Arya,Braun,and Jon Snow,will all meet bloody fates.:rolleyes:

What can I say? Season finale was last week. This week was just ok and not much of a shocker.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Horrible for a finale, just a lame snooze fest. Not saying bad episode, but for a finale it lacked.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have no clue why they didn't save episode 9 for the finale.

If you look back at the last two seasons, this is pretty much the norm. Ned was beheaded in the second to last episode. Blackwater was the second to last episode. The Red Wedding was the second to last episode of this one. All three are the intense or WTF moments of their respective seasons, leaving the final episode to set the stage for the next season.

Ya I think last week was the big shocker and amazing episode (just like last season with the battle) and this weeks episode was to setup the next season and the story lines to follow. Looks like next season we are in for a Lannister battle for power among themselves (King vs Uncle) and the White Walker invasion, and The hot blonde chick maybe finally setting foot on Westoros.