HBO MAX not working on Roku, 4/18

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
None of our three Rokus will play any program. Firestick will, but EXTREMELY slow to load. AppleTV is Fine. Tried all the normal fixes to no avail.

Delete the HBO MAX app and then readd it and sign back in and it should work again. When you add it back in it will grab the latest software for the app and you should be good. I also would restart the Roku.

Reactions: stardust3
I used hbo/max last night on a roku 3 and it was fine. Power cycle everything including your network.

None of our three Rokus will play any program. Firestick will, but EXTREMELY slow to load. AppleTV is Fine. Tried all the normal fixes to no avail.
How old are the Rokus?

It is working on my Ultra bought last year and Google TV (Sony).

Also, it might not be a Roku problem, but a HBOMAX issue, The Batman premiered today, too many people trying to access it.

Reactions: Foxbat
I was planning on watching the righteous gemstones after while. Doesn't sound like that's going to happen this evening, maybe....

Watched it last night, no issues.

Loved this movie, viewed it on my 165” screen in the outdoor theater, so glad vs the 85” TV in the Living Room, the way it is filmed deserves to be on a screen big as possible.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)