HD Access Special Offer $0.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ron Tobin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
I subscribe to Total Choice, which I understand D* is no longer offering. My billing statement would show Total Choice at $47.99 and HD Access Special Offer $0.00. I was getting my locals in HD, HD Net and my regional sports packages in HD. My receivers are H20 and HR21, both with the B Band converters and a slimline dish.

My understanding was that I should also have been getting all the HD broadcasts of channels included in my Total Choice package, such as CNNHD, TWCHD, etc., but I was only getting the SD channels, with the HD channels showing as not purchased. I called D* and they re-hit my receivers to enable all the HD channels, but now I have the HD Access Charge of $9.99 rather than $0.00.

So my question is what should the HD Access Special Offer $0.00 have entitled me to? Anyone else in the same situation as me? I'm just trying to understand what's so special about the special offer and who should have gotten it.

Thanks.

I would call Customer Service and ask them the same question you posted. I belive that the offer should have provided full access to HD including your sports pack, plus the HD Extra pack free for three months. Good Luck

The HD Extra pack (free for 3 mo's) is 4 channels, 2 of which are movie channels. Go to d* website and search HD extra.

The HD Extra pack (free for 3 mo's) is 4 channels, 2 of which are movie channels. Go to d* website and search HD extra.

It's not the HD Extra pack that I'm referring to. For many months my account had a line item below Total Choice that said "HD Access Special Offer $0.00"

I've emailed CS at D* and awaiting their response. Just curious to hear from any other folks on this forum who had the "HD Access Special Offer $0.00" to find out exactly what channels they did or did not receive

I don't have that code but I heard when people signed up they were giving away HD access for 12 months ($120 value) - that is what they probably gave you? HD Access provides the HD version of channels available in your package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts