HD only Locals Should I get free HD receivers?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hublar

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jul 17, 2006
Dothan, AL
I was reading where some other folks were in markets where their locals were only in HD and therefore their their receivers were all HD and free. Is this true. I do believe Dothan, AL locals are only in HD.

Let me know.
Hub

I was reading where some other folks were in markets where their locals were only in HD and therefore their their receivers were all HD and free. Is this true. I do believe Dothan, AL locals are only in HD.

Let me know.
Hub

I think StoneCold talked about this earlier,
He said, If I recall correctly, if you ORDER a SD recvr and your in an HD only area, they will give you HD recvrs, BUT, you have to ORDER the SD ones.

The only ones that qualified for **i think** free equipment upgrade where local markets that were on 72.5 and moved to 99 or 103 in MPEG4

The only ones that qualified for **i think** free equipment upgrade where local markets that were on 72.5 and moved to 99 or 103 in MPEG4
Do you know if the Rochester NY area qualifies for all HD receivers?

nope...you'd have to pay for the HD receiver depending on how many you get
As a new customer I know they will give you 2 HD receivers. Has anyone ever had any luck in getting more than 2 free one's especially if you tell them your current deal with dish includes 3 free HD receivers?

What would happen if I didn't have a LOS for 119, would they give me all HD receivers so I could get my locals in HD?

They probably would NOT even install you then, since your location would NOT be properly receiving the ENTIRE lineup of locals you're supposed to get... ;) ;)

What would happen if I didn't have a LOS for 119, would they give me all HD receivers so I could get my locals in HD?

They probably would NOT even install you then, since your location would NOT be properly receiving the ENTIRE lineup of locals you're supposed to get... ;) ;)

Or would they try to change him over to a SL3, Slimline getting the 99, 101 and 103 only and go from there ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)