HD Sports this coming Sunday

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bjthadj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm a little concerned. I see my Cubs are on TNT Sunday morning in Game 4 of the NLDS. Now, I remember reading a while back that D* was taking down TNT-HD on Sundays to make room for NFLST. Is this still the case with the new Mpeg4 channels?

The game starts at 1 PM eastern, right with all the NFL kickoffs. I'm just wondering if us Cubs/baseball fans need to start harassing D* right now to NOT turn TNT-HD off this Sunday. Would really suck if this game was the ONE game I can't see in HD.

I'm a little concerned. I see my Cubs are on TNT Sunday morning in Game 4 of the NLDS. Now, I remember reading a while back that D* was taking down TNT-HD on Sundays to make room for NFLST. Is this still the case with the new Mpeg4 channels?

The game starts at 1 PM eastern, right with all the NFL kickoffs. I'm just wondering if us Cubs/baseball fans need to start harassing D* right now to NOT turn TNT-HD off this Sunday. Would really suck if this game was the ONE game I can't see in HD.

IIRC, the TNT-HD that they take down for NFLST is the one in the 70's. Now that TNTHD is available in the 200's as well, this should be a clear channel for you.

For the past few weeks, they have taken down shopping channels, leaving TNT-HD MPEG-2 version on Channel 75 up. As posted above, with the MPEG-4 version on 245, no need to worry. Regardless, TNT-HD should be up in both compression formats this Sunday!

With the bye weeks starting last week there are less games on Sunday afternoons. TNTHD was not turned off last Sunday.

Hopefully the Cubs will sweep Arizona and it won't matter... :)

I'm a twins fan but this year i think i'm going to adopt the cubbies through the playoffs.. It will go right along with the Saints as my favorite NFL team just perfectly..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)