HDNet: The Sex Files (Mondays @ 1AM EST)

DarrellP said:
Dfergie, did you notice the trailer for Art Mann's new show starting on Feb 14th on Guy's Night In? It should be a kick, I really like Art's demeanor. What a job, running around the country with a bunch of bikini-clad babes and testing the booze in the local hot night clubs. I need a job like that. ;)
Not yet, I sort of watched when it was on but was in the middle of cloning 2 drives from one of my replays(one is dying)to get the programs off of. (Galactica) its safe and sound on my 921 with the rest of them:)

Tonight's episode "No Sex"....WTF? I didn't realize there were people on this earth that did not get aroused in some form or other, WOW, what a drag.

Tonight: More Kinky Sex

More Kinky Sex - The world of fetish is so big we're spreading it out over two episodes. Some people are even in it for the money. See why someone's love for balloons has perhaps gone beyond the breaking point. Get an inside look at Bill Shipton's SPLOSH! Studio - a place where grown ups get off on sensual food fights, right down to the baked beans in private places. According to author Katharine Gates we can trace almost all these fetishes right back to childhood.

dfergie said:
Are the two Ladies in between " Guys night in" shows hot ! .?:D
OH YEAH! Lindsey & Misty. ;) When I edit my recordings for burning, I always leave their lead-in on the recording. :D

a place where grown ups get off on sensual food fights, right down to the baked beans in private places
OMG! I can only imagine. :shocked :eek: Talk about having the runs. :p

DarrellP said:
OH YEAH! Lindsey & Misty. ;) When I edit my recordings for burning, I always leave their lead-in on the recording. :D

OMG! I can only imagine. :shocked :eek: Talk about having the runs. :p
Me too, 1 minute lead in... the 921 standard is 1 minute before and 3 minutes after... I guess even in England they have heard on NBC....:)

WOW! This had to be the best Guys Night In ever! I tuned in at 8:00, this had to be the best Bikini Destinations EVER;

11:00 PM ET / 8:00 PM PT
Andy Richter Controls the Universe
Grief Counselor - Andy considers trying his luck with Wendy, while the office is forced to take grief counseling when a co-worker dies at the office.

11:30 PM ET / 8:30 PM PT
A Minute With Stan Hooper
Snow Job - The town's snowplow operator has a thing for Stan and when Stan denies her, the whole town suffers.
HDNet Exclusive: Previously Unaired Episode

12:00 AM ET / 9:00 PM PT - * Premiere *
Art Mann Presents
Naked in San Francisco - Art travels to San Francisco to attend the annual Exotic Erotic Ball. It's a celebration of human sexuality and freedom of expression - even Art's face is red in this one!

12:30 AM ET / 9:30 PM PT
Bikini Destinations
A Year in Review - In 2004, Bikini Destinations explored far-flung locales from the glacier mountains of Alaska to the sun-swept beaches of Bora Bora and everywhere in between. Join some of the most beautiful women in the world, as they revisit 12 of the most exotic places on the planet for The Best of Bikini Destinations: A Year in Review.

1:00 AM ET / 10:00 PM PT - * Premiere *
The Sex Files
More Kinky Sex - The world of fetish is so big we're spreading it out over two episodes. Some people are even in it for the money. See why someone's love for balloons has perhaps gone beyond the breaking point. Get an inside look at Bill Shipton's SPLOSH! Studio - a place where grown ups get off on sensual food fights, right down to the baked beans in private places. According to author Katharine Gates we can trace almost all these fetishes right back to childhood.

1:30 AM ET / 10:30 PM PT
Get Out!
San Jose del Cabo - Watch as the Get Out! crew learn to hang 10 in some of the best surf in Mexico, head out to open water as they go deep-sea fishing, and party it up in the local club scene.

I can't wait to see what Art has up his sleeve in future shows. He seems like such a Mama's boy and genuinely embarrassed at the Exotic Erotic Ball.

Tonight: Sex Toys (Repeat)

Adult novelties are a $500 million industry in North America . . . and growing. Fuelling this growth is an increasing demand for sex toys from women. This episode takes a behind-the-scenes look at the changing world of adult novelties. But there's a catch in this business. Sex toys are not regulated and there's no shortage of bogus products - some which can even be dangerous to your health. It's buyer beware...

2/21 HD Cinema Premiere Movies

Toon Disney off? Or is it just my box...(ch 609)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)