HDNet: The Sex Files (Mondays @ 1AM EST)

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
I believe it's on November 22nd, I just saw a promo for it at the end of Bikini Destinations. When I saw it, it sounded and looked just like a Playboy ad and I thought Dish was going to announce carriage of PBHD, but it's a new show on HDNET! :eek:

Neutron said:
What is it called?
I believe it was just called "The Sex Show". Looks pretty hot. ;) Check the schedule at HD.NET, they don't have next Monday's schedule posted yet.

Here's the description, it's "up" on the website now:

1:00 AM ET Monday, November 22
10:00 PM PT The Sex Files - Premiere
Sex Toys - Adult novelties are a $500 million industry in North America . . . and growing. Fuelling this growth is an increasing demand for sex toys from women. This episode takes a behind-the-scenes look at the changing world of adult novelties. But there's a catch in this business. Sex toys are not regulated and there's no shortage of bogus products - some which can even be dangerous to your health. It's buyer beware...

Guys, Guys, calm down already, if you have HDNET, you know what quality productions they do, at least give it a chance. Don't shoot the messenger before you read the message. ;)

Does anyone know how long this program will be on? I get off work at 1am EST and get home at about 1:15am.

The program is 1/2 hour

Tue., Nov. 23rd 1:00 AM ET (Monday Night)
Fri., Nov. 26th 2:00 AM ET (Thursday Night)
Sun., Nov. 28th 3:00 AM ET (Saturday Night)

2/21 HD Cinema Premiere Movies

Toon Disney off? Or is it just my box...(ch 609)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)