Heat Wave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stargazer said:
Finally some relief this weekend going back to the 80's, maybe even upper 70's. Will be nice Fourth of July holiday weekend for people to get out.

Your weather sounds like ours... are you near Upstate NY? Our temps are going to drop for the holiday weekend too and I cant wait. My northern blood doesnt tolerate heat well.

im in northern vermont and the temps and humidity have both been in the high 90's. hopefully we will see some relief this weekend.........

112 degrees in Phoenix yesterday, but humidity has been single-digits, 5%, 6%.

Can't get a decent case of the vapours when it's that dry.

I've always been someone that HATED the heat. I'd rather it be 20 degrees than for it to be 75 and up! That said, in my area humidity is a big factor, now it isn't always 100%, but it doesn't have to be. There is days that I've started working outside at 8 in the morning, where it is around 80 degrees, but the humidity is so high that it could be 125. Sweat until I look like I jumped in a pool, severe headaches, etc. When it is cold, if I get cold I can always put more clothes on (which I've worked outside in 20 degree weather without anything except a T-shirt and jeans on, so I like it cold), however, in the summer, there is nothing that I can do to get away from the heat, so that is why I hate heat so much.

Though, I'm glad that we do have a sun, without it we'd be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts