Help

Chris04626

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
MAine
I have a hopper 3 at home that works great .last year at my campground I put in a dish and just added 2 Wally's to my home account and use them at the campground. It worked fine last year .but I just got here this year and it only picks up satellite 61.5 and only will give me the 61.5 test channel .what do I need to do shouldnt I get some channels from 61.5 .what other satellite should I be picking up?

I have a hopper 3 at home that works great .last year at my campground I put in a dish and just added 2 Wally's to my home account and use them at the campground. It worked fine last year .but I just got here this year and it only picks up satellite 61.5 and only will give me the 61.5 test channel .what do I need to do shouldnt I get some channels from 61.5 .what other satellite should I be picking up?
If you haven't used those Wally's in a while you need to get Dish to give them a hit. You can call Dish to do it or you can do it online at MyDish.com. You login at MyDish and then go down to Dish Outdoors and Wakeup Receivers....

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts