Homeland: Showtime

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 10

Sunday, December 1, 2013

"Good Night": Brody embarks on a mission with high stakes; Quinn makes a discovery about Carrie; Fara must rejoin the team.

S~

We almost fell asleep, at 5:30 PM watching last night's show. Even Dana would have been less boring.

Wow! These last three episodes will make the season. Brody has redeemed himself but how will he ever get out. "I've haven't been a Marine for a long time" he admits. Carrie, its up to you. No more whining. You are his only hope..

Season Finale mat be the best show this year otherwise a snoozefest of a season without Brody in it most of the season!! :)

Last edited:
Well, maybe there will be one and a half hours worth of watching the entire season.

Finished watching episode ten yesterday. While watching the episode, I remembered this from last season's finale,
I remember there was talk of a mole in the CIA
... anyone else recall this?

Finished watching episode ten yesterday. While watching the episode, I remembered this from last season's finale,
I remember there was talk of a mole in the CIA
... anyone else recall this?

Yes I remember that but forgot who it may be!! :)

Well, no end of season redemption last night. Felt more like a melancholy series finale...and maybe it should be.

Its going to be interesting to see which direction they go with the series. I cant imagine Saul not in the mix.

So we are living in a post-Brody world. There is a season 4 from all I have read but its going to take a lot to make it not your typical CIA melodrama. So, we have Carrie already wanting to dump her yet unborn child and about to go off and become station chief of the Istanbul office. Really CIA? I guess out of sight out of mind..:confused: Quinn will follow her like a puppy. Saul, he's already restless in retirement. As for Jivardi, the "inside man", we have not seen the last of him I suspect. I'm just reminded of the story of the scorpion and the frog.. :cool:

Is he in love with her?:confused:
Well remember he was tasked as a sniper with taking her out... but only winged her... Carrie doesn't have many friends at the agency. Other then Saul Quinn has been the only one who has shown any empathy towards her. Nothing says love like being in the crosshairs. ;)

Last edited:
Its going to be interesting to see which direction they go with the series. I cant imagine Saul not in the mix.

NO worries Steve, Saul's in the mix. At the end of the CIA Ceremony, Saul tried to coax Dar into joining him at his new firm for triple the pay at a CIA subcontractor. Besides, Saul's a major character. Unlike 24, this show, imo, can't survive a complete cast overhaul and still be successful.

This show has always been about Brodie. I suspect season4 might be its last due to audience backlash.

Cheers, K

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Homeland, Once, Revenge, NCIS, Bones, Carrie, TVD and More

TVLINE | Even though Morena Baccarin and Morgan Saylor are not returning as regulars, might we see them return as guest stars in Season 4? :rant:

500px-Morena-Baccarin-3.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts