hooking up the phone line.

AUDITS from the DISH Nazi department. They will cut off all receivers except one if you have no phone line connected to each receiver. If all you have is one receiver- you don't have to worry about connecting a phone line.

AUDITS from the DISH Nazi department. They will cut off all receivers except one if you have no phone line connected to each receiver. If all you have is one receiver- you don't have to worry about connecting a phone line.

Not exactly true.
By not having the phone line connected to a dual tuner receiver you will incur an additional $5.00 receiver fee. This is an automated system in which the receiver connection is monitored by Dish.

Now, per Mike, anyone with multiple receivers is susceptible to an audit by phone
and necessary R00 and S00 receiver numbers need to be read off while on the phone with the Dish audit team.

fred

Not exactly true.
By not having the phone line connected to a dual tuner receiver you will incur an additional $5.00 receiver fee. This is an automated system in which the receiver connection is monitored by Dish.

Now, per Mike, anyone with multiple receivers is susceptible to an audit by phone
and necessary R00 and S00 receiver numbers need to be read off while on the phone with the Dish audit team.

fred

Closer...but still not quite. Dish will want the location id number found on the system info page, not the R00 & S00 numbers. Dish can send a command and change the location id number anytime.

I have been getting hit with a 10.00 charge on my bill. guess I better hook the phone line up. less they steal more of my money. glad I got to this site. only learned about this rippoff while reading here. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts